APSCO has undertaken numerous projects in close cooperation with the General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) and airport authorities for the development of “into-plane” facilities and fuel depots throughout many airports across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
ProjectSaudi Government Authority of Civil Aviation
APSCO, through its Engineering and Technical Services (ETS) team, has been instrumental in the construction of the Jet A1 fuel depot infrastructure projects, which have been designed in accordance with the Joint Inspection Group (JIG), International Air Transport Association (IATA), local and international standards. APSCO has also, successfully completed numerous more projects across Saudi Arabia. From front-end engineering design, implementation, overall project management and commissioning, APSCO has been the leader in this space.
APSCO also enforces proper preventive and corrective maintenance services across all its airports and terminals. We also offer technical assistance, provide direction and support management and assistance in the resolution of product quality and operational issues
ProjectINTERNATIONAL, REGIONAL & DOMESTIC AIRPORTS
APSCO currently works and has completed work for many of Saudi’s Arabia’s airports including but not limited to:
- King Abdulaziz International Airport (Jeddah)
APSCO with its JV partners will operate and maintain the new fuel depot and will handle the new Into-Plane facilities relocation project coordination between consultant and all into plane companies, Also APSCO is spearheading the pre-commissioning and commissioning of the new tank farm system and supporting KAIA authority for testing and commissioning of Hydrant System in KAIA new airport.
The Scope of work:
● Soak testing of pipe system and storage tanks
● Hydro test of newly installed pipe system
● Flushing activities for all newly installed aviation fuel pipe system
● Verification of other test documents for all newly installed equipment.
● Apsco was only the ITP company that allowed to refuel all the flights in new terminal during the soft opening.
- Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport (Medina)
Construction of the new Jet A-1 Fuel depot designed to serve the new Airport terminal.
- King Fahd International Airport (Dammam)
Modification hydrant pit valves in compliance with EI-1584 latest edition.
- REGIONAL & DOMESTIC AIRPORTS (SAUDI ARABIA)
APSCO has successfully completed construction, modification, and upgrade of the fuel farm:
● Abha ● Yanbu ● Rafha ● Tabuk ● Bisha ● Al-Baha ● Najran ● Turaif ● Al-Wedjh ● Al-Hassa ● Taif ● Gurayat